The MNCH4 mezzanine module is designed for normalization and subsequent measurement of the frequency of periodic signals from the outputs of induction-type sensors (liquid and gas flow sensors, speed sensors).
The MNCH4 mezzanine performs measurements in the following modes:
- "One-time" - a single measurement is performed on all channels;
- "Block" - measurements are performed until a pre-set number of samples (results) is received on all channels;
- "Continuous" - measurements are performed on all channels in a continuous loop until the stop command is received.
- Channels are galvanically separated from control schemes, source voltage and common (gnd) lines, frames (m-module case and mezzanine carrier case)
- frequency measurement in single mode or continuous mode
- program changeable period of channel polling (sampling period)
- with increased sampling period accuracy of frequency measurement is increased
- normalization of the signal at input (amplification and conversion of the signal into digital form)
- digital filtration of interferences by continuance
Number of channels
|Frequency measurement range from 1 Hz to 30 kHz|
Minimum amplitude of the input bipolar signal at which measurement is provided:
||The sampling period is set programmatically in the range from 100 μs to 1 s. Step for changing the sampling period 100 μs|
|The input resistance of the measuring channel is 2 MOhm|
The measuring circuits of the mezzanine are galvanically isolated from the housing.
The galvanic isolation voltage is not less than 200 V.
The galvanic isolation resistance is not less than 20 MOhm.
Measuring circuits of different channels of the mezzanine are galvanically isolated from each other. The galvanic isolation voltage is not less than 150 V. The galvanic isolation resistance is not less than 20 MOhm.