New CH-14 PXIe chassis allows you to create high-performance multifunctional systems for collecting and processing large flows of information, as well as systems for monitoring and adjusting radio electronic equipment.
The chassis allows you to install up to 14 PXIe instrument modules.
On the basis of Chassis CH-14 PXIe-PC, it is possible to create high-performance multifunctional systems for collecting and processing large flows of information, as well as systems for monitoring and adjusting radio-electronic equipment.
- PCIe Gen3 support, UpLink and DownLink ports (8 PCIe lanes) for connecting external equipment (PC, PXI chassis, AXIe chassis) via PCIe x8 cable interface
- Built-in PXI chassis system module
- The presence of a built-in matrix switcher of trigger events with the ability to relay trigger events signals to / from external equipment. Management, registration, formation of trigger events
- Selectable frequency reference source (internal / external) to ensure synchronous operation of peripheral modules in different chassis
- Ensures only PXIe peripheral modules function (no hybrid or PXI-1 slots)
- "Transparency" for PXIe drivers of peripheral modules (additional software is not required for operation, the modules are displayed in the PC Device Manager)
- Availability of a Web interface for configuring the system, viewing the status of PXI modules
|Chassis type - PXIe||The number of peripheral slots - 14|
|PC connection (UpLink port) - PCIe x8 cable standard||PXI or AXIe Optional Chassis Connections (DownLink Port) - PCIe x8 Cable Standard|
|The exchange of information streams is carried out via the PСIe Gen3 interface||Maximum system throughput - 128 Gb / s bidirectional streams (64 Gb / s one way, 8 lanes at 8 Gb / s)|
|Maximum Bandwidth Per Module - 64 Gb / s bidirectional streams (32 Gb / s one way, 4 lanes at 8 Gb / s)||Integrated controller that implements the function of the system module PXI chassis (does not take up additional space for installing peripheral modules)|
The integrated built-in PXIe modules synchronization system provides the following functions:
Embedded WEB - chassis interface provides
|Chassis power type - 220 VAC||Chassis power supply 1000 W|
|Maximum power per slot - 70 W||Overall dimensions (W x H x D) - 450 x 200 x 260 mm|
|Chassis weight - 12 kg|