MGI2 installs to M-modules carrier - NM(NMU) module. MGI2 uses standard internal data and command interface between NM and M-modules. Up to 4 M-modules can be installed to NM(NMU). NM(NMU) with installed M-modules is C1-size VXI module that is used to build information and measuring VXI-systems.
- MGI2 can generate up to 1023 A-quad-B pulses or continuous sequence of A-quad-B pulses delayed from external trigger pulse or software command in user defined range from 30ns to 65535s.
- MGI2 generates interrupt request and automatically disconnects from load when output current is greater than 200mA.
- MGI can starts from rising or falling edge of external trigger pulse.
- Self test.
- Each output can be easily disconnected from load by relay.
- Each channel can be calibrated from amplitude.
- Each channel has transformer output which duplicate main outputs.
|The mezzanine has two channels operating on a coordinated load of 50 Ohm in the frequency range from 0.1 Hz to 10 MHz||Each channel has the ability to switch to its duplicated transformer output, which operate on its load of 200 ohms and 1000 pF in the frequency range from 0.1 Hz to 1 MHz|
Each channel operating at a coordinated load of 50 Ohm forms:
Each mezzanine channel operating on a duplicated transformer output forms:
Each mezzanine channel working for a coordinated load of 50 Ohm forms according to the program:
Each mezzanine channel working through a duplicated transformer output generates according to the program: