The multichannel high-voltage measuring control system of the TEST-9110 series is a modular system for automated quality control of the installation of harnesses at the production stages, during and after the laying and installation of the cable network on the product and during operation.
The newest version of the system is based on the open international standard LXI.
- quality control of harnesses and connections;
- reproduction of voltage and strength of direct and alternating current;
- measurement of voltage and strength of direct and alternating current;
- measurement of rms voltage and alternating current;
- DC resistance measurement;
- circuit resistance measurement;
- insulation resistance measurement;
- check of insulation strength;
- measurement of electrical capacity;
- checking the integrity of the pn junction;
- active probe mode for measuring and identifying circuits in complex cables, cabinets, harnesses, etc.
- cable networks of complex and critical objects,
- unmounted printed circuit boards,
- the quality of the installation of electrical units before the first inclusion in critical systems,
- quality of manufacture of complex harnesses.
The minimum version of the LXI version system consists of 27 channels and then it is freely scalable up to 120,000 channels (with a step of 27 channels when using a RK-27 switch, or a step of 36 channels when using a RK-36 switch).
At the request of the consumer, TEST-9110-LXI is completed with a patch panel for communication with the controlled object. The panel can be standard (connectors 6P100) or customized (according to the customer's specifications). This approach ensures the preservation of the set of adapter cables when implementing TEST-9110-LXI instead of old systems.
- Installation UPEM, which conducts all measurements and forms the test voltage supplied to the test object. In terms of its capabilities, it is a device performs the function of a high-precision LCR meter, a precision source of alternating and direct voltage.
- Switches RK-27 and RK-36 provide meter switching to the tested channel and automation of checks. PK27 performs the function of a high-voltage switch of analog signals and connects any of the 27 independent output lines to the input lines that form an influencing or measuring channel. The module is designed to work as part of measuring systems together with the BRK308 unit. PK27 differs from other previously developed switches in the version based on Zettler relays, which withstand voltage between open contacts up to 2500 V and allow currents up to 10 A. These relays can significantly expand the capabilities of TEST-9110.
- RK36 performs the function of a high-voltage switch of analog signals and connects any of 36 independent output lines to input lines that form an influencing or measuring channel. The module is designed to work as part of measuring systems together with the BRK308 unit. RK36 differs from other previously developed switches in the version based on Meder relays, which withstand voltage between open contacts up to 4200 V and allow passing currents up to 1 A. These relays can significantly expand the capabilities of TEST-9110.
- Chassis LXI BRK-308 provides placement of relay boards RK-27 or RK-36 included in TEST-9110-LXI. For systems with a small number of measuring channels (up to 144), one BRK-308 chassis is used. Further, as more channels are applied, the number of chassis can be easily added to the system and integrated via a standard Ethernet interface. Accordingly, the TEST-9110-LXI is easily scalable and can include several LXI chassis that can be assembled into racks. Systems with one chassis BRK-308 are mobile and can be easily carried by the user.
Unlike other systems of a similar purpose, the architecture based on the open standard LXI allows you to add any AXIe and VXI devices from different manufacturers to the TEST-9110-LXI, thereby easily expanding the capabilities of the system (you can add testing of relay blocks, digital oscilloscopes, analyzers, etc. .).
Due to the modular design, several TEST-9110-LXI are easily combined into a single measuring complex with a large number of channels. This allows enterprises to easily scale out the number of systems while smoothing out peaks in production workload.
The TEST-9110-LXI systems are controlled by the top-level software AFC-9110 of our own design. This software package allows you to:
- Monitoring the internal state of the system and its modules. If there are defects, the program informs the operator of the location of incorrectly working modules and gives a hint about the cause of the malfunction.
- A set of cyclograms for creating your own test algorithms.
- Control and installation of electrical test parameters through a convenient and intuitive software interface.
- Net description and import of netlists from PCAD 4.5, ORCAD and ACCEL ASCII formats.
The AFK-9110 software does not require a programmer to write control programs. All work can be performed by a shop technologist. AFK-9110 software is one of the main advantages of TEST-9110-LXI, providing convenience and speed of production preparation.