The user, by leaving an application on the website www.informtest.ru , accepts this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent). Acting freely, by his own will and in his interest, and also confirming his legal capacity, the User gives his consent to LLC Firm "INFORMTEST" (TIN 7735075319), which is located at Moscow, Zelenograd, Savelkinsky proezd, 4, 6 ET. POM. XIV. COM 8, 124482, to process your personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
2. Consent is given to the processing of my following personal data:
2.1. Personal data that is not special or biometric: contact phone numbers; email addresses; place of work and position held; user data (location information; type and version of the OS; type and version of the Browser; type of device and its screen resolution; source from where the user came to the site; from which site or for what advertising; language of the OS and Browser; which pages opens and to which the user presses the buttons; ip-address.
3. Personal data is not publicly available.
4. Purpose of processing personal data: processing incoming requests from individuals for the purpose of providing advice; analytics of the actions of an individual on the website and the functioning of the website; conducting advertising and newsletters.
5. The basis for the processing of personal data is: Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Art. 6 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”; Charter of LLC Firm "INFORMTEST"; this consent to the processing of personal data
6. In the course of processing personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; using; transmission (distribution, provision, access); blocking; removal; destruction.
7. Personal data is processed until an individual unsubscribes from advertising and newsletters. Also, the processing of personal data can be stopped at the request of the subject of personal data. Storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ "On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation" and other regulatory legal acts in the field of archiving and archival storage.
8. Consent may be revoked by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending a written application to LLC Firm "INFORMTEST" or his representative at the address indicated at the beginning of this Consent.
9. If the subject of personal data or his representative revokes consent to the processing of personal data, LLC Firm "INFORMTEST" has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2 - 11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006.
10. This consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in clauses 7 and 8 of this Consent.