At the moment, Holding Informtest has developed and launched the production of a 14-slot PXIe chassis with a built-in controller and synchronization unit.
The chassis has 14 slots for instruments and has following key features:
- Full compatibility with PXIe equipment from various manufacturers, including National Instruments, Keysight, etc.
- The PXIe chassis can be combined with chassis in AXIe standard, as well as with external equipment using the PCIe Gen3 cable interface (64 Gb/s - 8 PCIe Gen3 8 Gb/s lines) via the UpLink and DownLink ports.
- Web interface for system configuration and displaying service information.
- Integrated 10 MHz and 100 MHz synchronization system in full compliance with the PXIe standard.
- The maximum power per slot is 70 W.
For more information, please, follow the link.